Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Salute To Our Vets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Salute To Our Vets

    You are my heroes. Thank you is never enough,but it's all I have. To the currents and the ones who have done their bit already,thank you so much for the blood,the sweat,the tears.....Freedom isn't free,and often that price is dear,but you do it anyway to make sure we sleep safely and soundly in our beds at night (while you are often dodging bullets,grenades,and landmines/traps). To the brave men and women of the United States millitary: We are the great nation that we are because you made/make it so.
    __________________
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Salute To Our Vets

    IMO, I think vets should get Veteran's Day off...cuz I would have liked to have slept in this morning...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Salute To Our Vets

    Quote Originally Posted by sup-rbeast View Post
    IMO, I think vets should get Veteran's Day off...cuz I would have liked to have slept in this morning...lol

    Kids would have probably been better off.....


    On the serious side, thank you and all those like you who have given of yourselves to defend liberty.
    Winners never quit, and quitters never win.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Salute To Our Vets

    Quote Originally Posted by ut1 View Post
    Kids would have probably been better off.....


    On the serious side, thank you and all those like you who have given of yourselves to defend liberty.
    amen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •